R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - For sale thread nozi !
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2017, 11:35 AM
racer1812
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Speedfactory
I'm going to post this here because it does not get answered anywhere else !
If I pay for a service and instead of giving me a nice courtesy notice that I may have violated a rule on the for sale site (like bumping a for sale
Thread before 24 hours), you instead delete my post and ban me from being able to repost anything else . I don't pay to use your site for the fun of it .
How about you hand out a warning next time .
Ps. Almost all of the post on the first page of the for sale thread right now are bumps before the "24" hour rule stipulates .
Originally Posted by Speedfactory
You are both correct and I did read the rules . However all I am saying is that deleting my post and revoking the use of something I am paying for without a warning is a little above and beyond .
But hey it's the Internet and obviously everyone is a expert and knows every rule .
Just like whitrzac when it comes to
Cussing in the forums . I can only imagine that even by useing a acronym of a cuss word like RTFR means read the f@$& rules .

Marcos and Matt have made their points. I don't make a habit of singling people out or making examples of them in the open forums. But your decision to make this discussion public Speedfactory has opened Pandora's box as they say....

Unfortunately these types of replies to infractions are very common, and I don't really understand why..

~IF you read the rules it's clearly spelled out what will happen to your thread. ~If you DON'T read the rules then clearly you're 100% at fault for not knowing and following them.

EITHER WAY, to whine, cry, or complain that you should be given some personal "friendly warning" instead of your thread being deleted is CRAP! You CAN NOT be shocked and act all surprised when your thread gets deleted, or expect some Hallmark e-card with puppies and kittens giving a cute little courtesy notice! An infraction IS your warning! It's a warning making you aware that you're doing something wrong and against the rules!

Why cry about it? YOU did something wrong!
Why send a vulgar reply to the mod who gave you the infraction? YOU did something wrong!
Why make a public post about it? YOU did something wrong!

If you honestly feel a moderator made a mistake, POLITELY ask them for an explanation. NO member of the mod staff is going to have an issue with you RESPECTFULLY asking them what you did wrong.

Paying to become an Elite member gains you no special rights. In all honesty the only reason most people pay to become Elite members is so that they can USE the site.