R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Triton RC new engine...
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 08:46 AM
Trubbs
Tech Initiate

Default TRITON

I just wanted to say a lil something about this Triton L4 engine 2108 exhaust , First off when I started the break In ( my first ever break In ) , This engine even for a beginner was so easy to break In it I idled through the first two tanks without even touching the needles it idled perfectly for at least 30 to 35 minutes each tank a perfect Idol and then 3rd ,4th ,5th ,6th , 7th , was flawless , actually very fun to do , I don't want to say Nothing bad about other engines , But I had a Reds Team edition from the Nitro shop and honestly it was a piece of shit I could not get it to idle for nothing and this engine was supposedly broke in by Neil at the Nitro shop I paid over $700 for this engine that was supposedly modified and already broken when I got it my point is if you are thinking on getting a new nitro engine seriously get a Triton these are seriously badass engines very easy to break in and you can tell they are top notch quality you will see this and feel this as soon as you get this engine and start the break in process in the customer service you cannot beat period it's better than any other Company out there . I am extremely happy with this engine and just had to post this this engine cannot be beat literally , this is what A rc engine / company should be don't waste your money on anything else . And also thank you very much Lance for all the help and answering all my questions .

Last edited by Trubbs; 04-05-2017 at 08:51 AM. Reason: More info