R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Trackstar SEG Series Supar-21
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 04:39 AM
Roelof
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by Roelof
The guy for who I did modify this engine has bought 2. The stock he has runned in his Velox V8 onroad and he was impressed. For sure no winner but it was running nice for that money. The modified he still has not runned it yet.

The stock stock engine seems to be a good rain engine, he has won a clubrace with it with many laps in lead and was going strong all the way.
And finally yesterday it saw the track

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

I bought myself a new Go engine for 40 euro so we both could run clubraces with this level engines, ofcourse a bit modified But indeed the Trackstar is Go based because the crankcase was identical as also the timings of the sleeve.

Sadly the bushing of the rod of my Go came out and did ruin my engine a bit but his engine was going strong although the lifespan of the P/S is very short running that engine on this performance. Now it needs a pinch.
Fastest laptime was a 13.9 which is just 0.5 sec off from his pace with real fast engines. Not that bad at all.