R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Traxxas 2wd Slash Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 06:17 AM
Dakratfink
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by wesleyroy
Yes just bought the Robby Gordon version, due to the fact thats the one with a black chassis.

However could have bought a cheaper version, without the black chassis, cause i am converting to a lcg chassis anyway.

However i like it.
I also got the Robby Gordon version, last april. Not only like the black chassis, but also the fact that it comes with adjustable mounts. But for now, I am still liking the Orange Gordon body. Other than the wing coming off, the body has held up really well.
Thinking of replacing it with one of Pro-line's Bug bodies. If I do that I think the exposed black chassis will look good under a Beetle body. Also, as a long time Mad Max Fan, the Desert Eagle body still tempts me ( and also appropriate for a 2wd vehichle) I might even get some adjustable mounts for my 4x4 and transfer the Gordon body to the beat up Used 4x4 I recently came across.
I've been looking at the Kinexsis 3000 or 4000kv system for a brushless upgrade for the 2wd. Anybody have any experience with these systems? They have really good reviews and Horizon has decent customer service and backs them.