R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - HPI RS4 Sport 3
Thread: HPI RS4 Sport 3
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2017, 02:11 PM
Cudacharger
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Manlito
Thank you for your answer. We already raised the ride height through the spring preload, but the front splitter still touches the ground when there are holes and bumps in the tarmac. Probably springs are soft too? Do you have part numbers for the extentions?
For the steering, I mean that it hasn't any problem at all. It centers after turning and my friend never had any troble with little rocks locking it. We checked gear mesh and every screw and the car ran smooth. Sorry for my bad english.
I also wanted to ask you a question: in the box there are shock pistons, 2 c hubs, 1 link set and some little bits with numers on them (1, 1.3, 1.5, 2). What are they for?
In my opinion this chassis is good. Performance are similar to my TT02 out of the box, but the RS4 Sport 3 comes with metal differential gear, oil shocks and sealed transmission. I'm happy my friend chose this chassis. Thank you very much for your help
Your English is very good.

The hpi aluminum shock upgrade makes a word of difference.

HPI Racing Aluminum Shock Set – #114435 w/ 30 weight oil

Can't recall those extras being included with the Sport 3 Flux Porsche so not sure there. I did posted several upgraded part numbers on the previous page for reference if he decides to continue the hop-up process.