R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 4wd stadium trucks!
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 01:07 PM
Drift_Buggy
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by aspiringracer
You're serving no purpose here; do us all a favor and leave; and as for your bolding of my statement, let me clarify what I meant by it. A third party took an on road car and converted it into a 4wd offroad buggy. That DESIGN was so good it was eventually sold to the manufacturer of the on road car it was based on! Only to be slightly tweaked and MASS PRODUCED. To think the release of the Bj4/B44 didnt help 1/10 buggy grow would be ignorant. My post you quoted and bolded was made in a heated moment because someone on my thread wants to derail it and cause more problems than solutions (you @racer1812)
The car kit that grew 4wd buggies was the Durango DEX410 - finally a buggy design that everyone was asking for. Thank-you Durango. The BJ4 was a great buggy and even won the worlds. Just a shame AE couldn't do it themselves and had to wait for someone to do it for them.

Originally Posted by Rodarbal
Don't forget the Yokomo Dogfighter 834B or whatever it was called. That's the vehicle that was significant to me as a kid. That and the MIP 4wd conversion for the RC10. Mugen also had their Bulldog, too.
Thought I had a review in it in a old mag (probably do just can't find it) Came across add for the MR4 MT