R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 4wd stadium trucks!
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017, 01:33 PM
aspiringracer
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by strodedawg
I run a CRT.5 with a rcmonster conversion/chassis and love it. Is there a class no. But for now to grow the class tracks have allowed all the above chassis I posted to run and other homemade ones also. Trying to fit into ROAR rules is hard and not everyone has the means to get the ROAR approved gear. I think the best bet is to just get them together and just run them. Hyper TTs are making a little comeback arounf my way, but not enough to cause AE, losi etc.... to produce unfortunately and make it a stable class at most tracks
To be clear I don't see associated or losi just seeing this thread and saying "ohp we gotta make one now" cause a few of us want them. However, if we stay persistent and help grow the class by following the lead of Strobe here and stick with it, they will make them eventually. They already have the 4wd buggies. That's a whole drivetrain/chassis layout already done. Design arms/cvds and call it v1. Ffs, 4wd buggy blew up when Jconcepts took a TC3 and converted it to a buggy. Took Associated how many years just to solidify that design?! I'm not expecting my thread to produce an Xray XT4 or a Losi 22-4t by tomorrow, but if it sparks interest, and enough people follow, eventually one of the big names will step in and make something happen.