R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hot Bodies D413 1/10 4WD Buggy
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 07:20 PM
tc5 man
Tech Prophet

I tell you what this buggy is about the toughest 4wd buggy there is i landed not so good at times hit a pipe that was sticking out a little dint see hard hit nothing broke .

Other ones 22.4 2.0 and the new AE 4wd buggy seen brake something in the race mean while i just keep on running.

Now the stock setup yea at least with the stock springs and 3 hole/1.3 pistons it was way to aggressive on higher grip clay for me so i did a decent amount of tuning stiffer springs b5m Purple F and Yellow Rear springs same pistons with 37/35 shock oil made a difference especially jumping . Most noticeable is adding 1mm shim on on the ball stud up Front on the carrier blocks smoothen the steering out a lot .

Oh i did reduce the droop F/R from stock on the shock shafts its better no excessive roll .

And used a longer camber link in the Rear all around which im not complete on it so im going to at least use the stock hole on the Rear hubs to get back more rotation and some more steering.

But with the bad bearings in the Rear hubs Avid ones dint realize about im interested to see now how it is this weekend .

Last edited by tc5 man; 03-07-2017 at 07:36 PM.