R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2017 DNC race
Thread: 2017 DNC race
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2017, 07:36 PM
Apco1
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jerm13
Spoken like someone who voted "Kate" for woman of the year....
Classes are separated for this very reason. By skill level, or your "assumed" skill level. If you just so happen to be fast enough to qualify in the B of the next higher level, then that's the race directors call on what to do.
But I bet, the keyboard commands will rip said person apart, and you are more than welcome to take part in that...

As far as the program this year, well run, those that qualified for each main were, from what I watched, were in the right spots....

The Legends, +40 classes....eh. Give the seasoned guy a chance to get some hardware....
Not sure who "Kate" is. So not sure what that reference is implying. But whatever.

I don't think it should be the race directors call to move someone from one class to another. They just needs to make sure the event runs smoothly and on time. No need to burden them with making a subjective call on what was already a subjective decision. Just opens the event up to more unnecessary criticism. Whats wrong with running two quals, doing a resort and then assigning the field as pro, expert and sportsman based upon the first two rounds?