R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Gauging Interest??
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2005, 07:30 AM
Rick Hohwart
Tech Elite

Originally posted by R/C Promotions
Good point, bu I really dont care about ROAR. Everyone is tired of the same old crap from them. If I offer the racers a better alternitive to a ROAR race I don't see why people would not show up. I am going to try to avoid a conflict as much as possible. However with the number of "big races" out there I dont think that will be possible. I will not do this race around Cleveland, the Snowbirds of the Novak race. I will see. Nothing is set in stone yet, still working of the venue.

Please keep the ideas coming guys.

-Andrew
Just curious.

You mention disenchantment with ROAR races etc, so why not do your part and put on a better ROAR race. This is what R/C racing needs at this time. So rather than saying "ROAR sucks, I am going to something better", why not say "ROAR sucks, I am going to make IT better.

The main problem with organized racing is we have several capable promotors running events with no common goal other than to further their own agendas.

If Boylan, Scotty, Jimmy Babcock, Joey C, and you could all come together under one organization (ROAR, NORRCA, or someting new), R/C racing would be much better off now and in the long run.