R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC7.1
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 02:42 PM
aracefan
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

Thank you, sir, for this clarification - glenn had me thinking I was a prissy little b!tch.

Originally Posted by racer1812
Welcome to the feedback forum everyone. I'll be your teacher today. Class is in session and you're all about to get SCHOOLED

#1) 3 days old, 3 months old, or 3 years old, it doesn't matter. If you advertise an item as being in "Like brand new and well taken care of", it needs to show up 'In like brand new condition'. Simple as that.

#2)Based on the pics posted by the buyer. That's not like new and certainly doesn't LOOK well maintained. 3 minutes with a brush would have removed all the tire "bits" and general grit and grime that comes with running TC, they do get dirty. Carpet fuzz packed between the out drives and bearings That doesn't give the appearance of being well maintained. Don't pull a car off the track and ship it to me. That doesn't support your description of being well maintained.

#2) Whether it's a 30 dollar deal or a 3 thousand dollar deal doesn't matter. And it certainly doesn't matter how GOOD of a deal a buyer may or may not have gotten! The buyers whole point and issue with the seller is that he doesn't feel like he received a car in the condition that it was advertised in. And I agree with him. The people who are saying the buyer is too picky, or whining..Clearly don't get it! Just because something might be a "good deal" doesn't mean you can misrepresent it's condition when selling it.

Had I bought this car, I would NOT be happy with it's condition based on the sellers description.

And it is unfortunate, as the car is a good "deal" had it not been described that way. . . 20 minutes cleaning the car up and not including "like brand new" and I would've been satisfied with the transaction, as I would imagine CRFXXT would've been too. Fwiw, I would mount that body (mount it in the trash ).

I hope it works out for you CRFXXXT.