R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Toughest, fairly new 1/12th pan car?
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2017, 04:31 PM
MontanaMaxx
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by biz77
I've found the CRC WC to be pretty durable. One of the nice things about the CRC is when it does break the parts are plentiful and relatively cheap compared to most other brands. With my Schumacher Eclipse, if I destroy an upper arm on one side I'm out $10 for an entire front-end plastics parts tree. With the CRC, that same mistake runs me about $4 for an upper and lower arm that work on either side of the car.
If your a decent driver however I was it and was tired of rebuilding the front end after everyone and buying the parts. Personally I didn't find it to withstand the abuse.

Originally Posted by performula
Not the best relflexs, anything particularly stronger than others? My 1/12th stuff isn't going to sell. My only criteria is the Futaba S9650 Servo fits it. I hear you can get into drilling new holes into a chassis for servo offsets. I want to avoid that.
I would say give a Roche p12 a try it uses xenon frontend and is quality I didn't break anything until I ran a 6.5 in it. I have bent aluminum piece and broke a carbon upper pod plate but because some screw loose

X-ray is good car also but front end gets sloppy is what I hear

The 9650 fits the Roche I don't think will in crc without drilling not sure about others