View Single Post
Old 02-26-2017, 08:28 PM
PutAwayWet
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Race Report 26Feb2017

Brian stole most of my thunder with his report, but I will reinforce his point that last night's program was a topnotch example of the club's efforts. We had 54 entries across nine heats, set the track up in 30 minutes and tore it back down in approximately the same, turned out the lights before midnight, and raced our butts off for five hours.

I'll call out Ray Park for his first-ever win in a Scale Spec main. He held off a capable Jim Glasgow and Hector Garcia to claim the prize. Again and again, Scale Spec delivers outstanding racing. It is our foundation class, where new and aspiring racers can mix it with rapid veterans to develop their skills, while the veterans can enjoy affordable and accessible racing at a high level.

We shouldn't look past the excellent race Donny gave Andrew for most of the Stock TC main. I've noted it before but will again that Donny has upped his game and is now one of our most formidable protagonists, on track and off. We're used to Andrew winning, of course. He brings credibility to any race he's in, and he won this one. If Donny wants to knock Andrew off his perch, he'll have to bring even more, but he's showing us he has it in him. Further down the order, Sam and Ron enjoyed an excellent battle; it isn't just about the first-place effort.

Many thanks to everyone who helped put away the track. Many hands make light work, and it makes all the difference to have the help.

Attached are the final results; go to RC Scoring Pro for extended results.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
FinalResults25Feb2017.pdf (158.1 KB, 534 views)