R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Formula 1 RC Northwest
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2017, 09:17 AM
corallyman
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mtveten
For reference this is what peugeot 905b looks like

The protoform body is just a giant wing designed for racing and is far from scale looking as stated in the original rules post on 1/11

Pro10 is a great class that I would like to see make a comeback but it simply not one of the more realistic looking classes such as vta or scale spec.

The f1 cars I run adhere to whatever rule set the venue has for the class.
Mark,

Now find a HD version and you will see something that looks like the body similar to what Protoform released, but remember protoform made other versions too, its just they stopped making the other versions.

My point was you guys advertised this and even in Marcos latest post, he claims this to be,hardly any rules. Why did he do that? You guys know what you wanted. You should have posted rules and details of what you guys expected. This would not be happening, we would have had time to get proper cars.

F1 cars should be following a stricter rules package because its now a mature race class, but this LeMans class is not, so this is why you should have done more to get the cars the way you expected them.

Congrats tho, you won. I now longer want to participate. Not enough time to get the parts and it lost the luster that it had.

To Jim,

Thanks once again to the Nora club, always a great venue and group of guys. Thanks for the season.

Steve