R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - eXpress Motorsports
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2005, 02:01 PM
Team Speedy
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

Quinn, AMEN brother! Amen! Well spoken as well. Now I wonder why he did that. Seems like a sneaky sceam for someone too make a quick buck off of us. Personal I didn't want to run that thing, but what else is there too do if I want to run sedan. If I chose not to run sedan, my car would sit and collect dust for a while and I would have to run 1/12 scale with the family. (Another thing I dread) Personal I hate what he did. Its not a right or justiful move for him to make. Many of us chose certain people to do are motors or build them are selves. I really wanted to run my Exrpess motor there bad. It had more rip in it then what I could be able to build in one of mine. With the teching then, I can't agree with it. Its one of the worse things you can do there. They're not even teched right. No looking at the armeture just a can number. He doesn't mark the arm with a number so you could switch the thing out too. You could buy the exact same motor off a selve and just dremel a number into the thing and have a better motor then all of us. You could switch out the motor with a identical one and he wouldn't notice. I seen people there that have the motor put in so that he can't read the number, take it too there pits and hand him a motor back. Now what if that person didn't run that motor and somehow made the thing become hot so that it passed inspection. I say a MANTORY tech is needed like the ORL or how ROAR does it. If someone doesn't step in, I will. I remember how someone cheated there by installing a mod arm into a stock can. No names need, but all who races there should know. Why doesn't he do this outside I will never understand. I say the people who do it are suckers for following, including myself for this series. This is all I will have to say about this topic. Thanks for listing, and sorry about a page full of non sense. Boy I can type and quick too!

On a brighter side of things, would anyone like too start a 19T class at West Chester for the summer? We can run "bring your own motor series" and rubbers or foams for a class. We need 3 yes 3 people for one class. I'm in, would anyone else care to join?