R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - After three years, things have changed apparently, few questions if you don't mind
Old 01-31-2017, 05:18 PM
TT_Vert
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 72 (100%+)

I can get the chargers on amazon and i have prime so returns aren't a huge issue. At the price I would see them as disposable even if they only work for a year each. I was hoping given their price point someone would have tried them. Searching rctech i can't find much of anything on these things. I've watched youtube reviews but I figured I'd see something around here on them. **EDIT** I found another rebrand of it which has a thread on it, the Protek Prodigy 680

What I like about android based systems if I can mess w/ the file system, root and reverse engineer I just don't know what they can do aside from send PWM signals via the receiver to the ESC/servo. I could have a ton of fun w/ one of those things but I'm not even sure how long I'll be in the hobby as there are only a few months left of winter for me to race and by the time I get everything together i'll have even less time.

Last edited by TT_Vert; 01-31-2017 at 05:42 PM.