R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Fenix gear diff issues
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2017, 10:49 PM
Giorgio
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Dear Albundy
Sorry for the issue.

Of course, if you get a defective product you've a full right to claim for a solution or a remboursement.

Nevertheless we claim, on our side, the right to choose how to serve a customer, if we're treated in a less than "normal" behaviour.

As I say profanity is not a good lubricant in any discussion as is not going to speed up any given process.

Also menacing to "black mail" as well, is not a good system to improve a relationship

Of course...
Our fault... anyone can spot the problem at first sight from the clear pictures we got...

Regarding your 2 last statement:

"And you guessed it, hear nothing back."

You cannot be more wrong, as we've already contacted the dealer that supply you the parts to solve practically your issue.
All you've to do is contact him.

"So if you do have a claim with these guys I recommend you suck it up like the sap they think their customers are and kiss up to them, whatever you do don't tell it like it is."

Of course and while you're doing so, remember we like a lot better email starting with "Good morning" or "Dear person" and ending with a signature, preferably without "fxxxing axx" in the test.

Nothing more than basics which are teached at the primary school.

Now, again, I'm estremely sorry for the issue you've had, as well extremely happy for the 5 minutes of popularity you've got.

Giorgio

Last edited by Giorgio; 01-28-2017 at 12:28 AM.