R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Transponder Design
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2017, 08:22 AM
sporadic
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wova21
Hi,

I attached the updated schematic. Don't be thrown off with the amount of caps present at the LC tank. I haven't actually mounted them all. I have been playing around with a low pass filter on the input but I have not found any significant improvements over Howard's main design. I'll take and upload some pictures of this version built. I currently leave them at the office because otherwise I would get into it every night. It's very thin and the output is great compared to my first build.

My version accepts up to 6S Li-Po's and I have stressed it up to +30VDC for a decent amount of time which does not seem to be a problem. It's also within the specs of the part so that was expected. I also added that P-channel MOSFET because we all have inverted the polarity of our battery packs at least once in our lives. And if blowing up an ESC isn't costly enough already let's try to protect what's left in the circuit .

Let me know what are you looking for Barsk and I can probably help you out. Gerbers, bare board, built board...
Just getting back into RC and am very interested in working on this. You have a code repo anywhere?