R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Losi JRXS
Thread: Team Losi JRXS
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2005, 11:04 PM
futureal
R/C Tech Founder

You guys are actually making me consider closing this thread, which would be a first. The posts in here are, among other things: lots of chat-room chat, lots of baseless ideas presented as facts, lots of advertising for another site, lots of senseless company bashing about a product like 99% of you have not seen yet, along with bashing Losi for saying too much (it will be out soon) followed soon after by bashing Losi for saying too little--is it any wonder Todd et al. are no longer talking release dates?

I know everybody has an opinion and that's what R/C Tech is all about, but I don't like to see the way in which some of you are presenting yours, and especially not when it sounds like you are ready to jump all over a few company reps who are nice enough to come on here and answer questions.

I am thoroughly impressed with the car, and I'm sure it will be out soon, and I'm equally sure that Losi is working as hard as they can to bring it to you as soon as they can and in the best condition possible. Shouldnt that be enough?