R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tekno RC EB48.4 Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2016, 12:48 PM
latentspeed
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Cain
Yeah I see that one, I am looking for an overall chassis pic however if its just the same as the regular on the rest of the chassis that's fine, I was curious if there was more changes than just the rear end, as well as see how they changed the rear relative to the actual droop downstops.

I think you may want to take another look at what various top brands have been accused of based on various discussions concerning copying. You may be surprised based on comparison pictures and the discussions. Some of the recent vehicles have an uncanny look in comparison to others.

Looking forward to the first build posts. I am hopeful that the local track here will do 1/8 E buggy as the track is being built from a "1/10" perspective but is said to be SCT sized vehicle friendly, so I would think they will work good.

I am assuming the usual parts should be picked up for spares, however, with some of the changes done for new type of parts anything particular to pickup there that may wear faster than just normal maintenance items that you would be worth carrying as a spare? (ex- spare bearings for the new spindles)
Ae is crap in 1/8 buggy for stealing from mugen. A good brand in 1/10 off-road, but not 1/8. What's your point? I've been hammering ae for it. Not gonna give hb special treatment.