R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Serpent Project 4-X
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2016, 03:18 AM
wilck87
Tech Rookie

Default 4x

Originally Posted by Andy63
I wouldn't think Viktor Wilck is wrong in his statement saying the 4x has speed issues compairing to other brands. He told me the car is dependant on grip that it just can't go faster on some tracks. Just look at his 2016 results, you will see him being everything from 3rd at worlds and like 20-30 at ETS. Viktor is one of the greatest drivers out there for sure, it's not his skill that tells the story in the results, it's the car!

But from another perspective, i am 100% positive that the Serpent 4x is the better beginners car! Just build it the right way and pay attention to the manual, and then try to get some help at the track as well and you will be fine.
The car is crazy easy to drive, but not the fastest of the bunch.
//enjoy you new kit!

Hi Andre,

I think you took it a bit out of content here, I said we have areas we are trying to improve the car and different conditions we need to work on. But I have never said the car has speed issues compared to other brands.
For example it has showed great potential in low grip at last ETS in practice before I had issues with the esc and motor in qualifying and also high grip as the Worlds in Beijing.

I would like if you dont quote me in public before checking with me or talk to me about it , it makes misunderstandings and can take away from the things that where said.

thank you and hope you enjoy the car!

BR Viktor