R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Testing - What's better? Lets do some science, and share the results.
Old 12-17-2016, 10:01 AM
niznai
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by roosterreagan
I totally could see tuning flex as easier, I guess that makes sense. I often forget that not everyone is as much as a nerd as I am. I understand you can never get ALL flex out, I was speaking to adding flex as a means to gain traction, it was late last night, I'm fairly certain I just rambled through that post, the key is: the longer the post, the greater chance I kind of forgot why I was posting in the first place, and instead of erasing and wasting all those letters and words I try steering it back on course. Whoa sorry I just subjected yall to the quagmire that is my stunted thought process, I'll try and limited that exposure going forward, promise. Rooster
I didn't mean flex was added on. I meant flex was found to exist and rather than try an expensive exercise of eliminating it, companies just go with it, and people try to tune around it. Meh. With or without it shouldn't make a difference if you know how to tune your car.