R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Best Receiver Battery
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2016, 06:40 PM
Cardiak
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jerm13
^^^What he said^^^

I would just get another receiver for the brand of transmitter you have now. If it doesn't have multiple model capabilities, then I guess you have another decision to make. If it does, then you are in luck.

For specific battery and manufacturer... It depends on what kind of vehicle it's going in. When I ran my Losi 3.0's and 4.0's, I use the LRP, ProTek and Dynamite packs. Why....cuz they were the only ones that fit. Was one better than the other. Nope. They all fit fine and laster atleast 45 minutes.

Now that I have switched cars, I am not limited to only a few brands. And again, is one better than another, not that I can tell. As long as its a decent Lipo battery that has a capacity of 2200mAh or more...

What radio and car do you have?
I don't have a kit or radio yet. I'm going to be getting a kit in the next few days and it's most likely going to be the MBX7TR. I would also like suggestions on radios if you guys don't mind. I was looking at the Futaba and Airtronics transmitters. It appears that they are the most popular.