R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tc4 or Yokomo cgm?
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2005, 05:21 PM
Rob Phillips
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Re: Tc4 or Yokomo cgm?

Originally posted by tony montana
I know most of you guys are tired of hearing one company versus another but Im in a real delima. I have a tc4 and a yokomo cgm. I bought the tc4 just because I had money to burn and wanted to build a new kit. I have never run either. Im not going to lie im about a average driver and still crash every once in a while, so I guess I need the car to be pretty durable. I have acess to tc4 parts at my lhs and acess to yokomo parts threw speedtech. I have heard that some people dont like the tc4 and others do, I have heard the yoke is a little on the heavy side but handles pretty good, but I dont like the fact yokomo comes out with a new car every couple of months, but sometimes I like running something different that anyone else. What should I do guys?
This is a easy one. Run both and see which one you like better and sell the other. Pratice one day with the yok and then one day with the ae. I thnk the cars are very comparable. I prefer the yok, but I have a SD/CGM and now I'm tring to buy a RDX, so what do I know.