R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tekno RC EB48.3 Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2016, 10:02 AM
Cain
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 294 (100%+)

Originally Posted by guren
this separation iīve got en my eb48.3, i canīt upload photo
You don't have enough posts. Use something like photobucket to load your pictures into, then, post the image links here with the [ IMG ] [ /IMG ] tags (NO SPACE BETWEEN [])

Originally Posted by qstorm777
So is it worth doing all these changes or just waiting on the .4?

Lately, it's been tough trying to keep up with all the changes (hrc hubs, springs, etc.) And I'm running 4 teknos. I guess it's probably only been about $120 + shipping, lol, total, but it's still extra loot. If the .4 is going to be released soon, I'm wondering if it's worth it. I guess some of that too depends on how many more changes are coming. It would be nice to know so I could decide what to do. I might change one of the buggies and see if I like the feel.
I think a lot of it is going to come down to what value is added to the .4 vehicles versus refreshing your car. I would hope by now that the common things I hear are upgrades on these cars, I think the delrin guides are one, would come standard now on the .4 . Same with anything else that on the .3 was a performance upgrade, make it standard on the .4 .

I would also expect that the CNC hexes that are optional for the SCT410.3 will now make a debut as standard on the SCT410.4 if something like that is in the works as talking to guys who regularly run the teknos, the stock metal ones seem to still have breakage issues. Never heard of that with the CNC ones. I would also like to see these graphite towers make it to the kits as well. Seems these are quite durable and give it a better value than the stock towers.

All in all, that would be my expectations since other companies like Losi appear to be just chucking in common upgrades into the next iteration of the vehicle like the SCTE from what I am hearing.