R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - broke my rear shock tower
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2005, 02:44 PM
TexRacer
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

Jbrow.Did you see the part where I said 2 out of 3.I mean you as the 1 guy who actually had a clue.The other 2 didnt and still dont.
Im sure he wants to package up the car he just got,sell it and buy something else.NOT.

He asked a question about if anyone made a aluminum tower did he not?He didnt ask for you guys to suggest other cars or to tell him HIS car wasnt for bashing.The b4 is just fine and better than most buggies for bashing.MAYBE just MAYBE he's not JUST a basher and might wanna race later but is using the street to get the basic skills of throttle and steering down.MAYBE?????

I am not mad and no one pissed in my cereal.I just simply hate STUPID ARSE People that shouldnt be allowed to post if they cant simply answer the question asked instead of THINKING they should include their idiotic opinion is all.If I was around you at a track and you said this answer when asked what was asked I would slap you aside your head for being so damn stupid is all.

If you guys wanna use the privledge of posting then please help the guy instead of telling him pretty much his car is crap for bashing and he should get something else when ALL HE DID was ask if they had aluminum and where.
See what I mean yet?Believe me by the 4 emails I have got saying THANK YOU for saying what I said in this post I can see other people think like me and think that some people shouldnt be allowed to post if they dont have anything intelligent to say.

Goodluck with your aluminum towers if thats the route you decide to go with TakWing but associated parts arent really fragile it's just the way it happened.Have a great time with the hobby and please ignore people like Beetle and Tbird that dont have a

FREAKING CLUE ........
Les