R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Will 21.5 Brushless be the new stock?
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2016, 03:42 PM
freebird
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DARKSIDE
wrong again...the 21.5 motor was used cause most of the guys running the older VTA class had 21.5's...that's why the rules for USGT was more on what people was complaining about in VTA, blinky ROAR this and that, no Novak motor and esc...so USGT comes in and allows the guys to not have to accept the strict rules of VTA, run a ROAR esc,motor, and a rubber tire with tread and some cool azz body that you like... much like RCGT before, it was fast, and the faster guys loved it...17.5 boosted...man those were the days...but once again its an issue cause for some reason racers refused to accept the class for what it is....Ive been here since the beginning and I race USVTA classes cause of the enjoyment, did Mod TC tickle my tummy at the USIC...HELL YEAH....but Im a USVTA guy, and always will be....oh year when AE drops a F1 car, Ill run that too...slow booty 25.5 motors and all...but I will continue to support the USVTA
well get your slow booty out and get another F1 to run. ....

and where are the Senior classes at anymore.... Its getting real hard looking across a large driver stand across a large track at a 10th scale anything with bifocals goings 25-30mph around a corner I'm just fractions of an inch from hero to zero. also getting tired of getting beat by all these kids. I WANT A SENIOR CLASS OF RUN WHAT YA BRUNG.