R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Durango DEX210 Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2016, 11:46 AM
Kremzeek
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Alan_r
Ah ha! I may have found a solution in Cain's post! It was staring right at me and I didn't even see it. I have been able to find DEX210V2 bodies. They are a little classic looking, as they still look like an off road buggy, but..... Cain said "The DEX210V3 is basically a V2 with some parts thrown in the box. " You are 100% right! I even messed up when I first built it and just followed the directions, missing the V3 parts altogether. If that is the case, then the V2 body should fit without issue. Problem solved. Race bodies last forever for me so all I needed was one. This will for sure hold me over until Durango gets around to releasing more V3 bodies.

Also guys, please don't interpret my posts as Durango bashing. When something comes up, I post it to see if others have come across it before and what they did about it. You guys have proved to be a valuable resource regarding these cars and to be honest, it's been kind of fun bouncing this off other people. It's kind of fun having to figure out solutions to problems like this. New experience for me for sure.
where you finding v2 bodies? They've been backordered forever.