R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tekno RC EB410 Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2016, 10:04 AM
Matthew_Armeni
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cain
hopefully the thread is updated with more info on a regular basis and not just the annoucement to keep people happy. Announcing this far out should be an interesting ride.

One thing I hope they can tell us now is what offset wheels the vehicle will use (be cool if you could use different offsets with a simple hex change)
Are you referring to the front or rear wheels? The offsets between the different brands are all very close, just the tube length of the axle hole is different on the rears. The fronts are also very close across the brands, very little difference in offset and the Kyosho just has a smaller axle hole. But to your question, right now all I can say is that it will have 12mm hexes front and rear.

Side note, I really hope the new IFMAR rules get enforced. Then all wheels will be standard across all cars. I don't think they've released the 2wd front offset rules yet, but it can't be long. It's kind of amazing to me that the class has been around as long as it has without having stricter wheel dimensions.