R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tamiya TB Evo 6
Thread: Tamiya TB Evo 6
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2016, 07:18 PM
theproffesor
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 66 (100%+)

It's under user settings I think.

On a different note. Had a pretty rough day with the EXO6 today in 17.5.

Spool screws backed out and striped out front ring and pinion gears.
Broke both front and rear upper gear boxes where the upper camber links attach. (Bad driving, but a weak point that I can't wait until it gets its own Exo treatment)
Stripped yet another 64p spur. Switched to 48p for the main. Thanks NutDriver for the parts. And finally broke a rear arm during the main. Oh and went through quite a few axle cups (the white c clips that go on end of axle and into the spool/diff). Do any other brands fiit, or is there a stronger alternative?

But on a good note, when the car wasn't falling apart from bad driving or just pain ol bad luck, it was handling pretty good. Unfortunately I don't have set up written down. But off top of my head...

Yok blue pink front, black rear springs. 35 associated front and 32.5 rear. 3k diff. C front blocks no spacers. Stock inner rear and d block rear. -2 camber. 3rd hole in upper camber front and rear. And 3-4mm of inner upper camber spacers. Car seams to like a very low roll center. Droop: 3front, 2 rear (I think). Upper shocks in the middle front and rear. Running Jacob blues on grey carpet.

Hope that helps