R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2016 Child Christmas Truck Giveaway- KIDS FOUND!!
Old 11-23-2016, 02:44 PM
Seether
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 114 (100%+)

2015 Thread Revisted

Link below to original 2015 Ad.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...-selected.html

As 2015 comes to the year end, I want to take the time to thank each and every one of you for helping out this year with my Kid Drive. Every year this thing grows to the point that I think we will never make again but year after year you guys amaze me. Last year we managed to do 8 kids and I was so amazed at your generosity, but then this year I came into it a little down because I thought we would not come near last year but to my amazement and utter joy we BLEW BY THAT GOAL. Guys with your help we have managed to donate R/C Cars to 8 kids while also donating a ton of hot wheels cars and track to an admin here that needed our help. We also were able to help a little girl in Dahlonega, Georgia have her dream christmas by getting EVERYTHING and more on her Christmas list to santa. With your help we were also able to donate a full motor and esc motor combo to a child who needed one at my local track when his brushed Arrma died on the track. We were able to donate parts to local kids for Sc10 trucks because one member sent a TON of parts and blew me away. Thanks to you guys EVERY kid got a Lipo charger this year and a Lipo to go along with there vehicle, while photos are only of trucks rest assured the kids got them in the packages! I just want to say a final thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping out this year and I hope in 2016 we can get even bigger! Now lets get on to what you guys have been waiting for! PICTURES!!!

I just want to stop for a minute and say a HUGE thank you to Rsdrake77 and Konasubs because without you two a lot of these kids would not have gotten an rc truck. Thank you so much give them a huge hand guys.

Photo's and Video's of 2015

Kid #1 - Charlie - (Rctech-Denon)

Kid #2 - Bo - (Rctech-Kx450)

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Kid #3 - Adam - (Rctech-Ghenzz)

Kid #4 - Eathin - (Rctech-Shearpin)

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Kid #5 - Violet - (Rctech-Raw111)

+ YouTube Video

Kid #6 - Connor - (Rctech - Nocheese4u)

Kid #7 - Ella - (Rctech - Shearpin's Brother)

+ YouTube Video

Kid #8 & 9 - Dagonet + Quinton - (Rctech - DRTMI )

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

Kid #10 - Blake - (Rctech - None )

Kid #11 - Drew - (Rctech - None )

Kid #12 - Mercy - (Rctech - None )

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

Kid #13 - RJ - (Rctech - None )