R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2016 Child Christmas Truck Giveaway- KIDS FOUND!!
Old 11-23-2016, 02:42 PM
Seether
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 114 (100%+)

2014 Thread Revisited

Link below to original 2014 Ad.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...-giveaway.html

Below is the final message I gave to my donators who I respect so much for helping me make these kids dreams come true.

Well guys as 2014 comes to a close and we usher in 2015, we can all rest a little easier knowing that all of the guys that have contributed have helped the hobby grow. These 7 kids we donated to are so lucky to have racers all over the country and world willing to give whatever they could to get them into the world of RC Racing. There is no telling how much this will affect there lives and what they might bring to the hobby in the future, who knows we might have just given the next Mayfield his first truck.

I just wanted to take some time out and say thank you to all the guys who donated this year, whether it was money, items or time you guys are amazing and deserve a huge pat on the back.

The 2014 Kids Giveaway took on a mind of its own and grew from the humble 2 kids I expected to donate to into the 7 kids that you guys made it! Just to be a part of this will stay with me for the rest of my life and I hope it will with you guys also.

I want to give a special thanks to all my friends here on Rctech, All my friends over on AZ-Rc and my friends at RVA Hobbies of Richmond, Va. The only reason I am not naming individual names is because I would be here all night, all of you were amazing this year and I thank you from the very bottom of my heart!

I look forward to working with you guys again next year, and who knows maybe we get 10 kids and news coverage.....A guy can dream can't he?

Race on guys……Race on!

Todd Poston

Listed Below are all the Children’s opening Videos and photos of the one child who I do not have video for yet! All other information will be left below to read through for next year and for people to see what a great thing you guys did. Also, all parts given have been found new homes and I am trying to obtain photos.

Child 1 - Local - Chloe

Opening Video

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Child 2 - Dr Roof - Leigh Ann

Opening Video

+ YouTube Video

Child 3 - Dirtslinger13 - Chase

Opening Video

+ YouTube Video

Child 4 - Brennie68 - Oliver

Opening Video

+ YouTube Video

Child 5 - DRTMI - Quinton

Opening Video

+ YouTube Video

Child 6 - Brennie68 - Ethan

Opening Video

+ YouTube Video

Child 7 - Local - Kaleb

Opening Photos

Last edited by Seether; 11-23-2016 at 02:54 PM.