R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Bumps and Jumps 2015-16 Season
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2016, 08:33 AM
kuruption
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kalio
It's ok, things happen. Thanks for reading and acknowledging, I appreciate it.

I know plenty of other people run multiple classes and get bumped in the mains too, this was a first for me here so I wasn't prepared - so that's on me. Next time the lineups for the mains are posted I'll try to keep a closer eye on the order of events, in case I get bumped and need help marshaling or need to ask for an extra few seconds.
Originally Posted by mxnickj
Just qualify straight to the A, problem solved

But for real, I'm sure finding someone to help marshal for you or get your car ready for you isn't a problem. I've done it plenty of times for people so don't be afraid to ask, I'm sure someone will help out. Playing the bump game is hectic, we've all been there

Honestly, BnJ probably only needs 6-7 marshals on the track at any given time. If you're bumping out of a 10 person main, you should probably get the pass on marshaling. If it's a 6 person main, you should find someone.

I'm not authoritative of course, but people need to use common sense on this. If you know there's less than 6 people and you need to prep your car / charge a pack in a bump situation, get a substitute. Otherwise, there should be plenty of marshals for the next race.