R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New Schumacher KF2
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2016, 06:44 AM
Bob Barry
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Azzkikin
I tried out the MM this weekend and between that and the LG, the traction did not change. Which right now is none on the rear.

I have changed tires, camber, weight, wheelbase, shock oil, spring rate, roll center. Right now my ratio is 59/41 and total weight of 1530g. I even swapped out front tires in order to reduce front traction.

I think it might be the spring/shock combo. I may be allowing too much chassis roll.

Thoughts?

Btw, the WTF 30mm fan I am running has been working great for weeks.
Mel has been running MM on clay for a long time. I suggest you get with him and try exactly what he has and then adjust for your track conditions / driving style.

My WTF fan literally blew apart on the third battery. Couple of the locals like Yeah Racing's Aluminum fan. I may try that.

Side note, did you guys see how amazing Orlowski's car looked at EOS? SOOO stable yet fast. We never got to see what's under the hood, but that body wasn't the MM body, so at least we know it wasn't MM .

My next focus is to get my car closer to 1540gr, which is where I always preferred my AE car. Lighter than that made the car unsettled too easy. Hoping that once I get the eliminator and carbon chassis on I'll be closer to that number. Currently at 1625, but I have a lot of extra wire and nothing done for weight savings.