View Single Post
Old 11-20-2016, 04:08 PM
PutAwayWet
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I'm at work and don't have a ton of time to write a report today, but I want to thank the racers who joined us last night for a great time at the gym. We were 75 entries strong, with 12 full heats of high quality racing classes across the board.

We were joined by a crew of Portlandians who gave us hell, particularly in Scale Spec. It was sure good to see them. It has been too long, but it's also evidence that solid winter-time onroad interest remains intact down south. I hope they can build a regular home for themselves in the coming years that is financially sustainable. All encouragement to them, and when the time comes, I can promise there will be able hands to help launch their effort.

A small thing that nevertheless pays back in a big way on easing the effort to make our own program a success: Ken Vannice was kind to both provide and install a new wheel and tire on one of our pipe carts. Our program is fine tuned, and when something breaks down, we feel it. Ken fixed it, and we are in a better place because of it.

We race this Tuesday at Hangar 30. I said Tuesday. It's a one-off to work around the busy holiday schedule at Magnuson Park. Come out to get your racing fix!

Results attached.
Attached Files
File Type: txt
Round1.txt (83.5 KB, 197 views)
Round2.txt (85.1 KB, 224 views)
Round3.txt (57.8 KB, 248 views)