R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2017 Canadian On-Road Nationals
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2016, 05:59 PM
mjw
Tech Adept

Default 2017 Canadian On-Road Nationals

Registration is open for the Canadian On-Road Nationals. The 8th running of this event will once again be in the Seaway mall, Welland, ON with a small change. This year the track will be moved down the hall, just inside the doors of the former Target store. With this change we won't be held back on the track size, and we can roll out all of the carpet... and maybe add a few rolls . All pitting will be right next to the track. There will be lots of pit space. We will have tables set up for the event as usual, but if you are looking for some extra pit space, you are welcome to bring your own table to pit on. Floor space will NOT be an issue The dates will fall on the same weekend as the last couple years. March 17-19/2017. Information about the event can be found at www.conrc.com. Any questions can be sent to [email protected]

I'll answer one question that I know I'll get sooner or later. For those that are aware of our Wed night practices using the Cdn Nats carpet. Yes, the layout will change right before the event (it will be a huge change). The first practice session on the Cdn Nats layout will be the optional Thursday practice the day before race day.

Mike Wilson
[email protected]
www.conrc.com