R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - WTB: Kyosho Nostalgic series on road cars: nitro or electric, new or used
Old 11-10-2016, 11:21 AM
prestonlal
Tech Apprentice

Not the nostalgic series....but

Looking to sell my 1/0 KYOSHO Lancia Delta Integrale 16V r/c Car. This is Kit No. 3044 from the Kyosho 1/10 True Scale series.

This car was made in the '80s. It has a wheelbase of 280mm and the body is 240mm wide at the fenders. Much bigger than the Tamiya Lancia Delta ! To give you an idea of the size..the wheels on the car are HPI Super Star Wheels (2.2" diameter) and the tires are Tamiya TGX 1/8 Rally Blocks.

I started building it about 3 years ago, but just couldn't find the time to finish it! It does not come with the GS engine or the clutch system or any packaging. I was planning to convert it to electric.

The wheels and tires are not the originals but they are new. I used sealed ball bearings instead of the bushings from the kit. It has three diffs (front, rear and center) that Kyosho assembled with the kit, these I opened up and replaced all the bushings with bearings as well. The belts are also new as well from ToughRacing.

The front grill is a separate assembly which is still sealed in the pack as I haven't yet painted the body. The body no longer has the overspray film but is in excellent condition. The decals are repros from a vintage Kyosho seller in the UK.

Here is the build thread from when I started to build it....it's been sitting in a cupboard since...

http://www.scale4x4rc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=67139