R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Durango DEX210 Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 07:13 PM
Alan_r
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by rekim
Is Durango pretty much giving up. It seems there kits are always sold out and a main doesn't even list the kit any longer

I have been putting off getting the kit but now I'm thinking it should be off from the list completely
Man that's the question of the hour. I recently got my DEX210 sorted out, thanks to those who helped, and love the car. Just starting a DEST210 rebuild and teetering on the DEX410V5. I'm just like you though, I'm starting to worry about the money and time I've invested. Team C seems to be trying hard to make a comeback and they have a full lineup. Seriously questioning my choice here. I invested heavily on a DEST210 and DESC210 even though they are discontinued. I haven't had any trouble getting parts other than DEST bodies.... Yet. Their Facebook page seems to only work one way, as in people post and talk to themselves and other users; zero company input. It's like no one is home. I personally like being able to talk to anyone from Team Associated whenever I need to. I've dealt with reps from many rc companies and they are usually hot on it to talk to people using their equipment in the field. One good thing though is there is strong forum support by a few members for these cars. But what happens when they inevitably move on to other projects?