R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tekno RC SCT410.3 Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2016, 08:51 AM
ezlight
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Jaynen
It might just be me needing some adjustment, just wondered if there are any ESC/Radio type settings that might help. I played with the EPA on the throttle a bit but then I could not get the speed enough to clear the triple. Mostly it was just an issue on a couple big jumps.

My 8th scale jumps "heavy" if you know what I mean like full throttle even on 4s doesnt really make it whip its nose up so its easy to keep level, run into more issues of simply overjumping because of speed/power.

My D413 was much more sensitive to air control via gyroscopic effect but if you kept a constant throttle usually stayed somewhat stable.

What constitutes minimum anti squat? I mean how do you know when you need to dial some back in?

Also this is for outdoor if it matters at this point so its an 8th scale sized track

One thing that someone ran into early on, was check for clearances on your wheels. Some wheels have extra webbing on the inside of the wheel, and will cause a drag, effectively giving you a brake feel when just letting off the throttle.

Also check for any drag elsewhere also.