R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Yokomo MR4TC-BD
Thread: Yokomo MR4TC-BD
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2005, 11:22 PM
Turtlemaster
Tech Elite

well like i said before, i'm not waiting for a losi so i'm not directing any frustration at mr shookie. lets get that outta the way first. now lets address your post.

not once did i say what he was posting wasn't accurate, or that it was a lie. hang on let me go check,....... nope can't find where i said that.

i just thought that it was a little off taste for one rc'er to be making fun of other rc'ers who seem to be in discomfort over the long wait.

if you would like to scroll up and maybe a page or two back you will see where mr. shookie posted "he, he, go look at what i said on the losi thread. oh boy am i gonna get it now" not a direct quote but close enough. i just didn't find that that needed to be done to you guys.

but hey, your the one that paid for a car thats not released and cant get your money back, and if you think hes funny then who the hell am i to try and stick up for you. my bad, i apoligized to you and all the losi faithful left hangin. and to mr shookie for trying to tell him to play nice.

but most of all i apoligize to my fellow yokomo drivers who had to read these past few posts.

right about now i'm feeling like the guy that stopped a man from beating his wife and now the wife is kicking my a$$. geez. learned my lesson.
silent enough for you....

btw. i found this on the last page of the losi thread....

Man, I feel bad for you guys !!! I have been following this thread for 111 pages. All I can say is keep your collective chins up.
Soon.....

thats what i would expect and respect from my fellow rc'ers

Last edited by Turtlemaster; 03-24-2005 at 11:57 PM.