R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Calling out tire kickers
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2016, 12:37 PM
Cain
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 294 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hotrod87
... I was wondering for awhile if one guy was just collecting pics of different rc's to have them.

I had a guy recently who over the course of several weeks kept messaging me about a vehicle I had for sale. Let him know the price, he agree, then nothing. Writes back asking more info, I give it, then nothing. Asked me to tear apart portions of the vehicle so he could look and some things, inside I knew what the end game was but in general I try to be accomodating to the buyer as I think he was pretty new to RC so like to help out.

Of course at the end of it all after I think the 3 agreed offer he dropped off the face of the earth on communication and from what I could tell bought something else. Was an interesting ride for sure.

I did leave him a nice message on his info page for what are good ettiquette things to do when buying and selling for future reference.

But it happens for sure. I think people just can't make up there minds at times as considering the cost of some things, some may be afraid of making the wrong decision.