R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - O.S. SPEED .21 XZ-B SPEC. III
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2016, 11:22 AM
Matt Piva
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Hey guys, simple questions here! Been a ninja fan send run a bo2 as my main engine and a bo1a as my practice engine and love the power with a 2060 and bottom end threw top nothing compares to my reedy/ae 2035 which I've known for awhile is a very good non os pipe. However my question is about the spec 3, when the spec 2 is talked about people say it's a fire breather very non typical os speed feel. I like that power feel from the 2035 pipe so I know I like the sound of more power especially if it runs longer. My bo2 runs out with the 2060 and has a very controlled power band. I ran this on the Vegas world's track a week after they ran the mains and it was insane bumpy so I think the power of the b02 helped me but down the strait I needed it to run longer. I run 7 mm venturi. Will I be better off with a spec 2 or 3? I want thAt extra power down low but I gotta get something that still has that power for long straits. I'm even down to get a offbrand os engine like samurai if it has what I'm looking for. So far it sounds like the b2101 is a smooth engine, spec 2 is the most power os has ever put in (totally different then normal speed mo) and spec 3 I'm confused if it's more like spec 2 or even more power?