R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team CRC Xti 1/12th Scale!!
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2016, 05:16 AM
phatboislim
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vafactor
Not sure why CRC would even need to release a new version car considering that Andrew Knapp just swept all of the 1/12th scale classes in Vegas with their existing platform. This with many of the most talented drivers from all around the globe in attendance, so his dominance was certainly no fluke. Oddly, I've not yet seen the usual victory photos and/or setups posted from Andrew's winning ride(s), but I do recall reading somewhere that he was actually running standard graphite chassis plates and not the optional alloy that many consider so advantageous for running on the new black carpet.
i saw that as well, but i know how old the WC chassis is i know they've had to had some new developments. i know the WC is still highly competitive right now, but i'd like to see something new. i'm plotting on a new 12th scale chassis next year and if i dont hear of anything from CRC i think i'm going Roche

Originally Posted by big_ads
There was a prototype ran at the worlds and they were working with it in Vegas as well. No real word of when it will be released though. The current platform is still very competitive.
very interesting to hear more on this