R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - IIC Returns - October 2-7, 2016
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2016, 06:20 AM
Kraig
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 81 (100%+)

Now, a message from Scotty.

It has been an incredibly busy couple of weeks for me and I finally have a brief moment to get on here and say thank you. After a not planned year off due to them blowing up the last iconic hotel in Vegas the Riviera, we brought the IIC back with the goal to give the World the best indoor carpet race ever and thanks to the amazing work of so many people, we hope we succeeded. Words simply cannot express my sincere gratitude that I owe all of you who made it possible to produce such an event. I know I am the one in front, but it is our team who truly makes the event what it is.

Jeff Boomerzworld Ernst “Boomer”, You have been in this with me since the start and you never flinch even when you are not feeling so well, nobody will know all you do behind the scenes before,during and after but I do. You da man Bro. Thanks for all you do!

Owner, Proprietor of the awesome Trackside Hobbies and Raceway in Milwaukee Wisconsin Jamie Tennies. You also have been there since the first piece of wood was laid in 2005 and with all you have going on, you still took the time to be there and for that I am always in debt to you, Thank you JT.

Kraig O'Brien, Through the years you have grown to be my right hand man in this craziness and for sure the glue that keeps it all together, You always ensure tech, the team, and everything else runs without a hiccup and you are always there to make sure I don't fall asleep after hours when I am working on the heat sheets for the next days racing.

Walt “the assault” Henderson, this year I entrusted to you the key part of the rebirth, a bigger and better track, you took it upon yourself to make it arguably the best indoor temporary track EVER and the time you spent this summer working on ideas, layouts, molds of the curbs ect is appreciated beyond words. You truly did a A+ job and all of us thank you for your dedication to making it the best.

Jodi Flipse you took on the task to help Walt and you nailed it. Literally, Thanks for the crazy long days of work helping make the new layout the best ever.

Lorie and Monty Hess, there is so much I could say to express my appreciation for all you do, but I will just leave that between us and just say thank you for being there like always for us.

To our great IIC Team. Kurt, Danny, Johnson, Dominic, Chris, Chuck, Brian, Bradley, Mike, and Scott, You guys all did a fantastic job, worked so hard and put in some long long days and I thank you all so very much for a job well done.

Thanks to Mike Garrison and Britani for the fantastic event coverage and positive vibe you always had.

Michael Toth thank you for the awesome design work and dedication to the success of the event.

Thanks to Shane Archer and Amp Draw Hobbies for being with us each and every year making sure all the racers have everything they need.

Brandon Rohde and Cory Kroll from Liverc.com and Livetime for the awesome teamwork.

Dwayne, Patricia, Gus, Mike, Cirilio and all the 702 Gang, Thank you so much for all of your assistance, support, and hard work!

Special thanks to Eric, Suzie, Bruce,Larry, Big White and so many more I am sure I am forgetting.

My final thanks goes out to all our wonderful sponsors. Your support in what we are trying to bring to our industry is sincerely appreciated and we hope you enjoyed the rebirth of the IIC!

Scotty