View Single Post
Old 10-11-2016, 08:50 AM
fivepointnine
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by speed demin
It does but it also feels alot more settled even on carpet
I havnt tried other pistons still have stock ones in might have to get some

At national events we have to run pins all round thats the issue, Cut staggers do calm it dowm alot and with them on i have no traction rolling issue but want to get it sorted with pins all round so when i race at big events its not a big change in handeling

I had my rear camber links in the middle/middle and droped the inside one down to bottom hole that helped but has just changed the point in the corner it wants to roll so in tight corners was really good but long sweepers it wasnt

I run on a tight fast track around 16sec lap times,Would the shocks on the rear of arms help on a tight track?
No, you will lose tight, low speed rotation with the shocks on the rear. We have all went away from the pin front for exactly the reasons you stated! I would say just start trimming pins lol. I have noticed well worn pin fronts work pretty decent.

The rear inside one I have ran on the upper position before and it worked pretty decent. I will probably put it back to that position before my next carpet race.