R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Losi's Baja Rey Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2016, 03:49 AM
DEADWright
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Sammy built
Well, i think losi should focus on the front and rear diffs. I have went through 4 front diffs and 3 rear diffs. Ive owned the BR Since june its my only form of entertainment. So im not ashame to say i do ride, jump and etc. The front diffs cant take exessive jumping. I find that the rear diff bearing usually either explode or worse damage the diff carrier.
The body, center diff, axles, wheels, and electronics are all solid. But im close to spending a grand on maintaining this truck since june. I dont have experienced with other rc's so its hard to compare. I wish i could have a more durable truck at least with the drivetrain aspect. I think im leaning to take a break and purchase another platform with less issues. Any ideas for offroad rc's preferably a reliable truck.

The front diff has been a problem for me also. I'm waiting to see if the aftermarket comes out with anything to fix. In the meantime,my BR sits broken.

If you want an RC that will allow you to run battery after battery and not break with only some maintenance every so often,the first one in my sig is it.