R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - EAMotorsports discussion thread
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2005, 02:37 AM
raving-monkey
Tech Master

Originally posted by berger
I have run CS22 premounts there, 1degree of camber all round, front one way, 0 degrees front toe, 2 degrees toe in on the rear. No kickup or antidive spaces(you know how it is on the cuda) 5 degrees caster (although i feel 3 degrees would be better), droop 4 rear, 6 front. Run about 15lbs all round, think i have a lb or two stiffer on the front but its not a big difference like associated blue/red (15/20bs i think!)would be. Thats good for a quick 24 slow 25, might add some anti dive as it tends to understeer a little bit. TQ blue used half front and full rear.
Ill have to find out what Ste uses on his TC4, hes done a 27 lapper with CS22s.
Thanks for that, unfortunatley i can't go again...my dad won't take me again because the additive etc gives him real bad headaches

ahh well, i'm sure i can persuade him to take me

one corner that kept catching me out was theone after the straight (you know the little boble thing ont he end of the corner), i couldn't see it because of a post so i kept kitting it and tipping me over, i reckon that cost me a say 25 laps (i did 23 in 300.34 or something) in one heat, i lost my self around 15 secs doing all that...another lap and a bit is that.

Can you get down to halifax next monday (bank holiday monday) they got a meeting on.

Just trying to get as many electric peeps to go