R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tekno RC EB48.3 Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2016, 05:04 PM
SLO county race
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

got to run the buggy again this weekend but instead it was on a smaller 1/10th scale track since the bigger one is getting rebuild currently. Again i was pleased with how the buggy was driving from the box set up but i knew it could get better. SOOOO i decided to buy a 3, 5, 7, 10, 12k diff oil and shock oils differing from 300 to 750(all from PTRC) along with the 3x2.1 tapered pistons in case the tracks get rough. Also I got another body so i can try to not mess it up like my last one. Lastly i purchased the delren shock cartridge set paired with the TI Nitride shock shafts. Hopefully all the above sets me up for just about any track.. i know tires are a very key aspect too but those obviously vary from track to track. Im heading to Thunder Alley and possibly OCRC in two weekends so i wanted to be ready for either.

i also finished reading this thread so i think ive got a pretty good understanding of this buggy and hopefully i can get this thing figured out without too many questions. If anyone has suggestions or maybe something i missed let me know! Maybe someone in this thread will be at TA or OCRC that weekend of the 2nd

Last edited by SLO county race; 08-15-2016 at 07:57 PM.