R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Durango DEX210 Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2016, 10:03 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cain
can't see the pics right now (firewall) but looking forward to!

As for springs seems a variety of vehicles out there people still go with the kyoshos, is it because they are more consistent spring to spring or what? for the money they should be ... maybe dipped in gold too ...

If you can take vids of your vehicle would love to see it.
I used the Kyosho springs because I wanted to try JR Richards Durango setup that he used for the short time he ran the car and if you don't do it exactly you won't know how it works if you only do some of the changes. I didn't mess with my Durango much as I only ran it a few weeks towards the end of are indoor season so I only scratched the surface setup and never did move my shorty pack until building my new Exotek version. I didn't try any other springs other than the Kyosho but this year I will be trying a lot of new things and will be running mod instead of stock. My car in stock was a top 2 thru 4 car evey week and I led a few and just screwed up on my end. In mod we have a lot of young sponsored drivers and just making the top 10 is good. We have many AE sponsored guys and a few Losi and we get sometimes 30 to 40 or more in mod. So I need to a little faster than stock but need stock type consistency to make the A. I don't need to be the fastest overall but do need a smooth, easy to drive, consistent car and I think I will have this with a little messing around.