R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - best monster truck
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2005, 04:31 AM
Horatio
Tech Elite

Originally posted by mike m
I totally agree with pinin.......their is no best truck. They all have atleast one weak spot. I also have the Savage and also have the LST. I personally think the LST handles better than the Savage and really like the size of the LST......its wider and longer than the Savage. But good luck pullin a wheelie with the LST!
I have to agree too. All trucks seem to have their own unique qualities. Also, once you start doing stuff to them and buying after market parts etc, even trucks of the same type/make/model vary considerably in the way they perform.

The LST's in our locality seem to have a good track performance. They certainly handle better than a stock RTR Savage .25, but seem prone to silly, minor niggles. I don't think I'd recommend an LST to newbie - it's better suited to people with some prior RC experience.

I've said this before, but TBH - I'd happily go out right now and buy at least another half a dozen trucks, including another Savage (4.6), LST, TNX, Revo, LSP, FG - if only I had limitless funds!

Credit cards make it far too easy to give into temptation......